October 16, 2007

Daddy is not home......

Ali flew to Lebanon last Friday and is not coming back until next Sunday. This is the first time I am home with Hasan by myself for 10 days. Before Ali left, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle Hasan with my 8-month pregnant belly, because Hasan has become very active and I am becoming less and less enegetic with my heavy body. So I asked our nanny to work overtime this week, from 8 am to 8:30 pm.

Surprisingly, my life is much easier with our super nanny than with Ali. I still come home at the same hour, but all I have to do is to relax and to play with Hasan. Our super nanny takes care of dinner, feeds Hasan, does dish, prepares fruits, cleans kitchen, showers Hasan and brushes Hasan, and puts Hasan to sleep (usually I do everything above except for showing Hasan). Every night before 8:15 pm Hasan is in bed already. All of a sudden I have so much extra time that I don't even know what to do. When Ali was home, I usually didn't go to bed until at least 11:30 pm. Yesterday I felt bored at 9 pm and eventually went to bed at 10 pm. What a great life with our super nanny! (Of course it would be even better if I don't have to pay her for overtime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment